My second complete project with DIALux evo Indoor and outdoor Project
In this project I started to understand evo better, and I started to know what could cause the software to crash more than before which is very important for complex project with many surfaces and 3ds file
In the following project I used some 3ds files
All other objects and materials have been completely made by DIALux evo, no other software has been used for modeling or final rendering.
Here are some tips for complex projects
- Try to minimize the control grope which are generated automatically by DIALux evo, you can reduces the number of control groups by going to calculation area and changing the control group.
- Try to minimize the light scene as well.
- Use low mesh 3ds files less than 1 MB and you can first imported to DIALux 4.10 to change the size and converted to M3d then imported to DIALux evo.
- Save the DIALux evo file different times with deferent names e.g. 01, 02, 03…etc, to avoid losing the file and its data, DIALux evo will create a BAK file but this is a safer way to do it.
- Finally my advice to you , start with small project to understand the software before you start with a complex onet , remember that DIALux evo is completely deferent form DIALux 4.x.
some screenshots of the software after calculation rendering
and here is the renderings